Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Beautiful mother

Last night I wanted to create a layout about my mom. We went on a mini vacation that I wrote about last September, and I've been wanting to make a layout from that vacation for a long time. Once again, I used the Bisous paper, and only needed to add some journalling, woven labels, a charm, and some Daisy D's roll on rubons.
I love the picture of my mom with her hands in the air. She loved being at the beach and relaxing, and we had the greatest time! If you click on the picture, you SHOULD be able to read the journalling.

Mom came over today, and we had lunch, then took the kids to the park, she helped me clean the house a bit, and then she took us out to dinner. When she got to my house today, I asked her if she was pregnant, because she was so beautiful, it was as if she was glowing! SHe just laughed at me and made a comment about immaculate conception. I told her I wanted to take a picture of her, because she was so pretty and looked sooo young! I can only dream of looking THIS good when I'm in my 60s!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Mom is the same way! Sixty-something...and looking so good! We are both blessed with awesome Mommies.

Anonymous said...

I hope I look that good when I'm in my 60's too! Must be the cute little headband she's wearing!

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

@wesome@bby said...

Your mom is indeed a beautiful lady!

I was wondering how you came to my blog (and thanks for leaving the comment) and then saw Flat Klo...then I see Corinna's comment. What a sleuth I am! LOL

U may already know, but I've lost 100 pounds in the last 21 months...congrats on your weight loss and keep up the great work! YOU CAN DO IT! It feels so good to conquer something...and I have to conquer my love of food every day....keep up the great work!

I LOVE your sb style and have marked your blog for future look-see's!