Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Early Valentines day surprise!

Last night I took the girls to the park, and when I got home, Jason told me that we were celebrating Valentines day early! woot! He told me to sit down and relax while he made dinner. (scramble with sausage and hashbrowns and pancakes.)

Then he gave me my favorite flowers...TULIPS! OHHH yay!

Last but not least, he gave me a very sweet card, and tucked inside, was 2 tickets to Stagecoach Days!!! OMG!!! For those of you that DON'T know what Stagecoach days is, it's here in Southern Cali, and it's a HUGE outdoor concert in May. ALL the big names of Country music will be there...all weekend long!

here's some of the lineup...
Rascal Flatts
Carrie Underwood
Tim McGraw
The Judds
Big and Rich
Dierks Bently
Taylor Swift
Gretchen Wilson
Trace Adkins
Dwight Yokham
and a TON more! woot!
I'll take a pic of what I got for him...there's a long story behind that one..funny too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an impressive line up -- that's going to be such fun! Yay!