Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Long Beach trip

The other day my sister called me up and told me that the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific was having a nighttime FREE shark experience and asked if I wanted to go. I called my "sister from another mister" Darci and asked her if she wanted to go with me. We packed up our kids (I left Jordyn and Jadyn home) and drove 2 hours to get there. The kids had a blast, and we FINALLY had dinner around 9pm! Thanks Jen for inviting us! It was awesome to see you and Gabe again...he's soooo well behaved I just wanted to take him home with me!
Jason got us a priceline room so we didn't have to drive home so late, and we finally got the kids to sleep just after midnight...shriek!










The next morning we were exhausted, and didn't even get out of bed till 9:30. Showers and dressing and fancying up our hair took longer than expected, and we finally left the hotel (without having breakfast) at noon!

Darci's amazing mother was kind enough to watch our kids while we got a much needed break for lunch. We went to a nice mexican restaurant, and relaxed. Then she showed me around her hometown, and we went to the beach to take some funny pictures,(the weather was amazing!) then back home. Here are some pics from our adventure!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the hairdo baby!

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

Anonymous said...

Hey! What is that glowing substance all over those outdoor photos? Don't you call that, um, sunshine??? Oh, how I miss that... Wow, that looked like FUN!! Good for you!!!

@wesome@bby said...

I love the sand pic and the one of you with your sunglasses. Cute!