Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm on a roll this week!

One thing I LOVE about Bisous paper is that you can make your layouts so quickly, and they look amazing! I was doing childcare today, and during naptime, I completed 3 layouts! (dont worry honey, I also did the dishes! =)

All 3 layouts use bisous.biz paper...

This first one is from Jordyns first week at school. I used bazzill paper as my photo mattes, added the "hello my name is" rub on from Daisy D's, added a dcwv rub on on the arrow, and journalling...that's it!!!


I LOVE this Jacob layout. The only part that took any time at all was the hand stitching around the heart. I didn't use any templates for this, or for the stitching around the journalling box. Matte is once again bazzill, and the "grade" part of the title is 7 gypsies TISSUE paper, and the word "six" and the () are stickers. Easy peasy but cool, huh!


On this last layout I used some Heidi Grace plastic flowers and a heart at the bottom right of the picture. I didn't matte the picture, cause there was already a faux matte on the bisous paper. I added a button to the ribbon flower, and added rub ons in the journalling boxes...that's IT! EVerything else was already on the paper. Hmmnn...maybe I should become a spokesperson for Bisous, huh...seriously!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that third layout is my fave. LOVE that flower. And oh my gosh Jacob is the spitting image of you in that photo!

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

melissaclayton said...

Jill, You are so talented! I love looking at your blog and seeing all the awesome pages you've made! Nice work :)

-Melissa

Anonymous said...

These are lovely! And I can relate about being a spokesman -- I often tell my Creative Memories consultant that she should pay me a commission!

Anonymous said...

On a roll .. alright !!!!!!!!!
those are amaaaazing !!! love them all !!! well done girly !!