Thursday, February 21, 2008

I LOVE BISOUS!

I bet 99% of you have NO IDEA what or WHO Bisous is, huh!
It's a scrapbooking company in Canada (www.bisous.biz) that has the COOLEST PDQ (pretty darn quick) page kits ever! The pages are all double sided, but the papers are sooo cool, and you're supposed to be able to complete a whole album in an hour. Just add your photos and finishing touches, and you're DONE!

So I made this page today. I can't claim all of the awesomeness of it, because it IS a PDQ page, but I did add some pretty freakin cool touches to it, if I may say so myself! I did some hand stitching on it, thanks to the cool new Bazzill stitching templates, I added a rub on from K and company to the top, a sheet from my new noteworthy MM journalling book at the top, some buttons from sticko, and a few other embellishments. The photo mattes are MME paper.

what I love about the bisous pdq papers is the awesome colors and designs, and the fact that there are 4 different ways you can use each piece of paper....even upside down still works! So what do you think??

ps-if you click on the pic, you can see the details up close!

3 comments:

candice said...

thats totally cute! did you know bisous means "kisses" in french? good name for a paper line :)

Anonymous said...

I love that stitched flower and the arrow and the swirly q thingies. Oh, and the photo! LOL

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

Anonymous said...

Love love love love love it! Could you email me when you get a chance and tell me more about those stitching templates?

:) Annette
maidenelf7@yahoo.com