Thursday, February 28, 2008

The best years of my life...

I think I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again anyways. God Bless friends! I think the past two years have been the best years of my life! When I first moved to Southern Cali with my family, I knew noone, and had no friends, I was lonely and depressed, and didn't know what to do with myself. A couple of years later, I have more friends than I can count! From my online weight loss support groups, to my online YAHOO scrapper buddies, to my stay at home mom group, I am sooo blessed! I love love love all of my friends and dont know what I would do without them!

Last night I went out with some of my stay at home mom friends. We call it "MNO" or mom's night out. We went to Applebees for dinner, and had a great time, and laughed our butts off! (if only it was that easy, right?)
Here are some pics from last night....=)
Tammy and Rebecca

Janae and Geena

Heidi and Sandy

Anna and I (notice I'm drinking WATER =)

all of us hot chix!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gorgeous !!
Wowww !! i thought a second that you deleted your blog...bcos i'm silly... bcos... in my blog, i put your blog's name and link incorrectly (without the -) doh !!!
Glad you're still here !!
Heyy looks like you had a great time with all your friends there !!! more cool photos to scrap huh ??!?!!! and ...water ?? good girl !!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! I know what you mean -- I dunno what I'd do without my GF's!