Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A fave layout

My greeeaaat scrapper friend Corinna, who went to Texas with me last December, is always sending my friends and I great scrap articles that she finds. A few days ago she sent me an article from a girl name SHIMELLE. It was about making faster pages that don't look all cluttered and keep the "white space" out of your layouts. I read the article, and this morning, while the babies were (and still are) sleeping, I created this page...

I used Teresa Collins's new paper "Damask", one of her new journalling cut outs, random ribbons, a clear button with paper under it, Daisy D's, CK' ok, and Basic grey rub ons, and some Bazzill (are you surprised?) paper as a matte behind my photos...that's it! It was a seriously FAST page, and it's really one of my faves! Thanks corinna for sending me that article!!

To view this article, click the link below. Thanks to you too, Shimelle!

http://www.iscrap.net/scrapbooking-articles.cfm/id/48

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME!
You're welcome! LOL

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

Anonymous said...

This is beeyootyful! And I'm a big fan of white space, properly used...very effective! :)

~Kammie~ said...

HEY, where did you get the new Theresa Collins???? This was th only line I have been waiting for to be released!!!! you must have connections! hehehe......tell me your secret! :O)

kraftyladyincali said...

it was at COllective journey, Kammie...they had just put it out that morning. It's selling quickly though, so get to it! lol

Dona'Scrap said...

Can I have this for my wedding book? please :) hahaha