Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CHA 2009

I so totally don't even know where to start on this one...

I was fortunate enough to get a ticket into CHA with my friend Edie, and we had the BEST day ever! We met some of the coolest chicks on the planet, did some adorable make and takes, and saw products that made our jaws drop, and drool come out! Seriously, it was awesome! (and no, I didn't see Paris Hilton!)


so I guess I'll start with the make and takes, cause I have so many pics to post and so many cool peeps to write about!


This first make and take is a matchbox mini album from Imaginisce. I got a chance to meet the designer of some of the new lines, and she's SUPER SWEET!


This is a little project that I made at the end of the day from Willow Tree crafts. It was really fun to make and their tools rocked! They were super nice and gave me a prize at the end (a frame making kit!)


This is a mini page I made at the Fancy Pants booth. We spent a lot of time there, cause of the COOL chicks we met there...more on that in my next post!


This is a card I made from the GCD line. I love love love their papers, and most of them are either glittered, flocked or foiled! this project uses their flocked paper, glitter bling stickers and pretty ribbon!



I love love loved making my pretty flower make and take at Chatterbox. I can't even tell you how much I loved this booth, so I'll post it on my next post about "cool chicks I met!" The new Brad making kits (middle of the flower) so totally rock my world, and I HAVE to HAVE one!



This last make and take has to be my fave...sorry everyone else, but I completed a WHOLE mini album! This make and take from Kaiser Craft rocked! It was super simple and fast to make, and their new stamps are fanfreakintastic! Melissa Kennedy was teaching the class, and not only was she super sweet, but her accent ROCKED! =)




















2 comments:

Edie van den Ordel said...

We did have a blast didnt we!!! And it was soo cool to meet everyone! I swear you are going to make it one day girlfriend!

Melissa Kennedy said...

So glad you enjoyed the make and take. I loved meeting you all - but please - its you guys that have the accent - not me...LOL
Mel
Kaisercraft