Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CHA 2009 cool person layout!

This'll be my last post today! (i think...=)

I'm creating layouts of all the cool peeps I met at CHA. I did this one yesterday, and I LOVe some of it...and don't love some of it, but it's done now, and I'm not gonna change it for a third time! lol

This layout is of CD Muckosky (the girl I told you about in a post below) so totally cool, so totally nice, so fun!

More layouts of more cool peeps soon! I have to print them out!

This one is acctually a layout I made using the make and take I made at the fancy pants booth. I acctually put her BUISNESS card (isn't it cute?) on there, and doodled like a fool! YOu likey?


ps-the pic doesn't do the colors justice...it was taken with my cellphone!
btw..I am in love with glaze and souffle pens!

No comments: