Friday, October 26, 2007

Scrapbooking Contest update

Well ladies, my contest ends in 4 days. I have received none...nada...ZERO layouts for the contest, so needless to say, I'm a bit disappointed. Was my prize not good enough? A free Autumn Leaves page kit worth 10 bucks plus free shipping? Heck, I'd take an hour to make a layout for a free gift like that. I've had over 250 viewings to my blog since the contest has been posted (not including my own viewings) and have had people SAY they were gonna submit layouts, but my email is empty. I was really excited about my NEXT contest, because I'm going to the scrapbooking Expo in Ontario tomorrow and was gonna pick up another cool prize, but If this contest is a flop, I might not have anymore. So I guess I can just say I'm disappointed and don't know where to go from here. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Drop me a comment!!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Edie told me about your site. This looks like fun. I had a really bad week at work so maybe I should create a lo to make myself feel better about the good stuff I do there. Love your layouts!

candice said...

hey jill -- i TOTALLY think your prize is worth it and...if i scrapbooked anymore i would submit an entry -- especially now that i know my odds would be so good :) be patient -- things like this take awhile to catch on. :) have fun on your cruise!

Anonymous said...

Chill, baby! I'm working on it!

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

biggirlgoddess said...

I am going to try and work on something too...just haven't had a minute to scrap. Still working on the halloween costume!!

Anonymous said...

I would try for your prize if I ever scrapped about me! LOL! Love your work!

Anonymous said...

Im working on it, Im working on it lol!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Im working on it, Im working on it

Shawnna Samples said...

I think it is super sweet of you to give away goodies -- and though I probably won't be able to play along I just wanted to stop by to say HEY! :D