Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Made some more pages








I made some more fall 2006 pages for my 8x8 album the past couple of days. For some strange reason the scans came out really wierd, and make the paper look textured, etc. I'm too lazy to redo all of them, so what you see is what you get, and trust that they're better IRL! ha

I'm not gonna say that I DISLIKE these pages, but they're not my favorites either. I"m thinking that because of my laziness and desire to get them done, I'm just doing fast pages, and instead of being creative and trying new things with them, I'm keeping them with the same theme throughout (mostly) and just want to have it FINISHED so I can say I have gotten something accomplished. I might have a crop this sunday, and/or have one or go to one next week, and then...you will see pages with good creativity and time spent! =)

Until then, here's what I've got. Enjoy!

1 comment:

candice said...

jill -- WHEN do you find time to do all these pages??!! you're awesome :)