Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My little cutie pie

Here is another collage I made through picasa (free online software download)
I made a lot of collages for my Shimelle class, this one NOT being one of them, but i was on a roll with my picture taking, so I thought I'd throw it in there. Thanks to my best friend Edie showing me how to PROPERLY use my camera indoors, I was able to get some pretty cute pics. Granted, I still have a LOT to learn, and these are not perfect, but they're better than some in the past!

 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

MrsBubblehead said...

so so precious!!

~Kammie~ said...

great pictures, very clear and no red eye---those are great! so what's the trick for inside pictures???? I'm still learning my new fancy camera.

Heather B. said...

Making your way to the digital scrapbooking era?? :) I love this collage. So cute.

Katie said...

She's adorable. I'm so glad to have found your blog so that I can catch up a bit on your life.

brigitte from australia said...

yeahhhh !! you said it !! she is such a cuuuuutie pie !!!
and yes !! hourray PICASA !! i'm sooo glad i discovered this last year !!

maidenelf said...

OH! I need to know those camera tricks! I just sent out an email asking for camera recommendations, cuz I want a new one for my b'day...but it would probably help if I actually knew something about taking good pics, eh? Oh, please post about this!

Dona'Scrap said...

i just want to smooch on her!! she is so damn cute!

Weighting Game said...

that middle pic is priceless! Great job on the collage...and continued success with your weight loss journey!