Thursday, January 10, 2008

fun pix

Here are a few random fun pix...I need to get the bad quality pix out of my camera soon to share those with you guys too...there's even one of ME playing guitar hero (how embarrassing!)
First pic is of Jacob and Jadyn...they decided they wanted to pretend to go to sleep for the pic..why? Who knows! I can't believe she acctually closed her eyes for this without smiling!



next pic is of Ian (the boy I babysit for) trying to figure out why I'm hiding behind a camera...and every time I'd try to take his picture, he'd get up close and personal and practically eat the lense, but he was LOVIN it!


Last pic is of Jadyn giving Ian some lovin. There was a lot of lovin going on between them today, but I'm still trying to keep my blog G rated =)



I've gone 2 weeks without scrapping...arrgghhh! I'm in dire need of a clean scrap space! I have my gratitude journal that I was supposed to start 2 weeks ago, my
"ACHIEVE" goal project to work on, and I really want to do a Valentines day card swap, so I need to figure that out as well...creativity to follow asap, promise!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh ohhhh even cuter shots there !!! love them !!
2 weeks without scrapping ?? that's ok, i haven't touched my stuffs since.... my move ...1st dec. !!!