Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dress up time!

About a month ago I showed pics from christmas Day, and I had a picture on there of the dress up drawers that I put together for Jordyn and Jadyn. It was my favorite present to them, and I hate to say it, but it's been a month, and they hadn't TOUCHED it! *sniff sniff*.....until....yesterday. OMG! So it started out with Jamison opening one of the drawers and wanting to put a dress on...no worries, he's secure in his boyhood...lol Then JOrdyn wanted to get in on the action, then Jadyn, and FINALLY! Dress up day! It kinda got scary when Jacob came home and wanted to dress up in dresses too. Especially when he started posing rediculously in them....I'm still debating on whether I'm gonna put THOSE pics on here or not! I dont wanna have to endure numerous phone calls from the in-laws spread throughout the country about my 11 year old BOY in a dress! haha









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gorgeous girl !!
you've done some pretty good photos there !! they are gorgeous and cool ones to scrap huh ??
(ps. i've changed blog and still in the process of learning few bits and pieces !!)
Hugs from Australia :)

Anonymous said...

Heehee! These are the best!