Sunday, March 16, 2008

my little girl

My adorable daughter is a hair twirler. Especially when she is TIRED! She must have been "twirling" last night in bed, because when she woke up, her hair looked like the pics below. Now a NORMAL mom would fix her hair immediately...but a SCRAPPER mom would say "don't move! I have to get my camera!"

I LOVE the way Jadyn crinkles her nose when she smiles and her cute chubby cheeks! Maybe I'm partial, but damn, I think she's the cutest little thing!

Yes, there WILL be a scrap page for this one...can you guess the title?? (hint-think Grinch who stole christmas)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god that face is the cutest thing!

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

Anonymous said...

You are so right about scrappers. The other day, Meagan climbed into her TOY pack-n-play...not a real one, mind you, a doll-size one. She squished herself in there, covered herself up with toys & bears, and announced "I sleeping." Well, I should have been immediately concerned that the dang thing would collapse on her, but NOOOO, I ran and got -- the CAMERA. Hehehehe.