Tuesday, March 4, 2008

all about me

SO have you gotten these emails from the same people over and over again for years? I get them at LEAST once a week...and usually from the same person, but hey, I'll play along..right here for the whole world to see...lol
I figured the people that view my blog that DON'T know anything about me other than the fact that I scrap, might learn something new!
here goes.


What time is it? 8:44 am

What's your full name? Jill Kathleen Brush

What are you most afraid of? Spiders, snakes, death, big bugs

What is the most recent movie that you have seen? The wedding planner

Place of birth? Sacramento, CA

Favorite food? Mexican

What's your natural hair color? Brown with auburn highlights

Ever been a Neat Freak? i wish

Ever been skinny dipping? no..never been chunky dunking either!

Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes-a lot!

Been in a car accident? very very minor one

Croutons or bacon bits? niether..yuck

Favorite day of the week? Saturday by a long shot~!

Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

Favorite Flower? tulips

Favorite sport to watch? underwater basket weaving (just kidding) olympic games

Favorite singer? there are a ton! Love 80's soundtrack songs, love country, love everything!

Favorite Take out? no idea..dont do take out very often anymore!

Comedy or thriller? comedy

Ever been on a ship? oh yeah...I'm a cruiser at heart!

What color is your bedroom carpet? brown and tan

How many times did you fail your driver's test? none

Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? scrapscene

What do you do when you are nervous? bite my nails

What do you prefer tea or coffee? niether

Favorite TV shows? Biggest Loser, Extreme Makeover home edition, American Idol

Last person you went to dinner with? Lunch-subway with my family and inlaws

Park or Zoo? either or

What are your favorite colors? blue and green

How many tattoos do you have? None

How many pets do you have? none unless you include children

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? really dont care

What do you want to do before you die? see my kids grow old and be happy

Have you ever been to Hawaii? No but i want to really really bad! (hint hint)

Do you like surprises? Sometimes-if they're good ones!

ok so that was kinda boring...I've seen better ones...sorry!

No comments: