Sunday, March 30, 2008

crop last night

The crop last night was a success! I was exhausted, so I think I was a bit grumpy (sorry girls!) but we had a good turn out (6 ladies) which was perfect cause there wasn't any room for any more of us! I finished a mini album from Embellish It! using Basic grey paper, and Also a layout. I havn't photographed the album yet, but here is a pic of the layout I made. I like it alot! The paper is from a K and Company paper pack I bought at Michaels, the journalling stamp is Go Inque, the little saying is MME, the rub on is MM, and the butterflies were cut from the K and CO paper.



Here is a picture of what the journalling says. Edie said to "love my handwriting." Well, I HATE my handwriting...but I was too Lazy to get up and use the printer, so I had to pretend to LIKE my handwriting..lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the layout.

Love the picture of J digging into that piece of cake. She looks like she is really concentrating. And then in the next photo she looks like it tasted bad! LOL

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but when your kids are waaaay older and looking at these treasures (scrapbooks) you made for them, they will be SO glad to have YOUR handwriting to look at!