Monday, December 31, 2007

WII WII WII all the way home!

I've got a lot of catching up to do on here, so bare with me!

OMG...never in a million years did I think that I would become a video game junkie. Santa got us the wii for Christmas and we havn't stopped playing it since! Jacob and Jason love to battle on Tennis, Jordyn loves bowling, and I'm obsessed with Guitar hero 3. Well, we're ALL obsessed with it. When I say obsessed, I mean OBSESSED. Lets just say that on the wii, you can check to see how many hours have been played per DAY, and we're averaging about 8 hours a day total, if not more. I know..it's sick, but we're competitive! We are having so much fun with it, and challenging eachother. Who would have thought that video games could be a huge bonding experience? haha
here are some pics of the boys going crazy. I'll have to take some guitar hero pics, cause it's hilarious!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my wii too Jillie. I had no idea you could check to see how many hours you had played. You must tell me how to do that! Although I'm sure I don't want to know.

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com