Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Adventures of Flat Klo

Sorry I've been MIA lately. Just got back from a trip to Texas for my friend Dona's wedding. We had the BEST time! Our great friend famous Klo wasn't able to make it because of surgery, so she sent herself to us in the mail in the form of "FLAT KLO" the paper doll-complete with changes of clothes and shoes, etc. We about DIED when we opened the package! I wont be showing ALL of the Klo pics on this site, because I want to keep it G rated, and flat Klo was bad a few times..haha
Here are some of our favorite FLAT KLO moments...

and because I still have Klo with me, the adventures WILL continue....

3 comments:

Klo said...

OMG...I had SUCH a great time....glad I was able to dance with the groom, hang out with the family and friends...and EAT CHOCOLATE....*grin
Love the pictures, but now I need the journaling...LOL

Anonymous said...

Klo is the only one who got near that chocolate without having it go straight to her ass! Lucky flat girl.

I love these pictures Jill. I had an amazing time and was so happy to be a part of the fun!

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Klo ~ such style she has! lol!