Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Jadyn

My baby is now 3...omg, how sad! Is it just me, or do all mommies want their youngest and LAST baby to stay small forever? Boo hoo! =(

Daddy is in Vegas right now celebrating his own birthday...by himself. ( I know, who DOES that...he does....but whatever...I'm happy for him, and he deserves a break away from work and hectic life too. I can't always be the one taking trips, right? lol)

We're celebrating Jadyns birthday some time next week when we're not so busy. I know that sounds horrible, but this year is already going by so fast, I don't even know when we'll get a break to breathe! We are leaving for a small but NEEDED vacation to Big Bear this saturday and will be up there for 4 days during our spring break. After that, no more vacations till summer. (unless, of course, you want to count the 2 expos i get to attend in May, and the one i get to attend in June..hehe) but it's NOT all about me, right? j/k it is....just kidding again..it's really not..it just seems that way.

Ok, so i havn't blogged in 11 days. Bad mommy! But since this is baby Kenzies first day back after her mom's spring break, and I just got her down for a nap as well as Jordyn and the birthday girl, I figured I'd put down the book that I'm halfway through (that i started this morning...after i finished the book that i started yesterday morning-yes you read that right 1 1/2 books in 30 hours) that INSTEAD of reading some more, I'd better update my blog a bit. So here are some pics..enjoy!


pics 1 and 2. Jadyn enjoying her new Tinkerbell outfit that Grandma and Grandpa Brush gave her for her birthday.





Pic 3. Jadyn is FINALLY potty trained..woo hoo! Yes, she peed THAT MANY times in one day. Think of all the cardio I'm getting running back and forth to the bathroom!


Jadyn drew her first picture of a flower....awww! Maybe I'll have a future scrapbooker as a daughter! *crossing my fingers*





Last 3 pics...and yes, i know Jason is going to KILL me for posting the bottom two..but you know what? Maybe he'll STOP making FACES when we're getting our pictures taken...and keep his tongue in his mouth. Damnit, I wanted some good pics, cause I was lookin all cute and stuff at this wedding we attended, and out of 8 pics, only ONE he didnt have his tongue out. See honey, I TOLD YOU I'd put you on my blog if you did that! hehe




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, I wonder where your kids that goofy face for photos thing from? hmmmm

Corinna

Rhonda said...

You two make a cute couple.