Friday, March 20, 2009

Reps for life paid off!

It's been 10 days since I blogged. OMG...so sorry! I have to be honest...I havn't created much lately, my mind and body have been in the gym working my way to a HEALTHIER happier me! I did, however, go to a crop last weekend and started a really cute melissa frances chipboard mini album with scenic route papers (will show pics when it's more finished)


anyways, here are the results of my first month at the gym....drumroll please!!


Lbs lost....9.2

bmi went down 1.4

body fat went down 7%!!! woot woot

chest lost 3 inches (oh no! not the boobs!)

arm lost .25 (why is it so hard to lose inches on my arms?)

waist lost 2.25 (gotta love the 5 lb hula hoop!)

hips lost 1.5

thigh lost 1.5

calf lost 1.75


overall, a very big success!


ps..here's a pic of lunch..YUM!
2 corn tortilla tostadas, 1/2 cup refried beans, 3 oz grilled chicken, veggies, and lite sour cream

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your lunch looks DELICIOUS!!!!!

Rhonda said...

This looks so Yummy. Way to go at the gym, that is awesome.