Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentines Cards

The other day I got onto another one of my "valentines cards" kicks. Last year I made a TON, don't remember what I did with all of them, but I really liked them!

here is a link to last years cards

http://my-so-called-scrappy-life.blogspot.com/search?q=24+hour+valentines+making+fest

I didn't make nearly as many this year, but some of these are cute =)


This one is my personal fave, and will be the one I give to Jason this year (hopefully he doesn't read this before he gets it, but I'm sure he will) Love ya baby! (click on image to see it bigger and read it)





This one is also totally one of my faves...LOVE these fancy pants rubons. I bought them last year in Texas while I was at Dona's wedding. That store rocked!







4 comments:

Katie said...

These are great! I love the tic tac toe one, especially! You're so dang talented. When are we gonna see your name in all the magazines?

Anonymous said...

Well 2 of them from last year are hanging on my bulletin board! One from you and one from Becca. That's what you did with those two from last year :) Hope all is well... miss you.

Edie van den Ordel said...

DANG you do some AWESOME cards!! You should make cards more often. AND submit these to mags!!!

Anonymous said...

Designs of these valentine cards are wonderful... Love them!!