Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pics from this weekend

I had the opportunity to spend the weekend with one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world! Miranda has been my friend since sophomore year in high school, and we were both bridesmaids at eachothers weddings! I hadn't seen her in almost 3 years, so it was long overdue! We got to see eachothers kids for the first time, and had so much fun, I totally forgot that I had my camera with me!

Below you will see how the girls kept themselves entertained...


Jordyn was obsessed with trying to make the pinwheel turn...


and Jadyn was obsessed with the fan blowing her hair!



SO glad my girls are easy to please! ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god could that Jadyn be any cuter? I think not. Love the crinkled up nose. She looks like you when she does that.

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com