Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Off to another convention!

I'm off and running tomorrow morning at 3:30AM to catch a flight to Novi Michigan for another scrap convention with Pazzles! I get to work with Famous Kloey and Stephanie again, and I finally get to meet (in real life ) 3 of my scrap buddies that I've known through an online scrap yahoo group for 4 years!! Katrina, Jill L, and Nancy S! woo hoo! This is so exciting for me to meet people that I've talked to for so long! If you're reading this blog, and you're a scrapper near Novi Mi, come to the convention and visit us at the Pazzles booth!!
I'll post pics when I get home!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

and little did you know that we would have soooo much fun!!!
I dont think "Famous Daves" will ever be the same!
It was great to meet you ..in person!