Tuesday, November 18, 2008

CKC Seattle

Only 4 days after Wicked, I was off to CKC Seattle WITHOUT Kloey and Steph. I was soooo scared and nervous that I was gonna screw up without them, but it was a really successful show. Yay!

Pazzles has come out with a new paper lace cd. It so totally rocks! Here are just a small fraction of what you can make from this cd with your Pazzles machine!








This one is my favorite. How cool would it be to make this in black vinyl 12x24 for your wall and have your family's name inside with pictures in the ovals? love love love it!





One of my favorite things to do at this expo was to make a sale by showing how EASY it was to make your own scalloped paper. Scalloped paper at other booths and stores sells for 99 cents up to 1.99 PER SHEET! I went to the booth across from us, bought some way cool paper on clearance for 40 cents a sheet, and made my own! I used the pen tool on some of them to show how you can do your faux stitching around the edges as well! LOVE LOVE LOVE scalloped paper!









These scalloped papers seriously took me about a minute to design each, in the pazzles software. What an easy sell! People saw how easy it is to save, and they can make things they love out of what they've already got! Scalloped paper is sooo in right now, I just can't get enough of it! I should have been doing this all along!

ps-if you click on the brown floral round sheet of paper you can see a close up of what the Pazzles Pen Tool can do....sweet!

4 comments:

Katie said...

You did good,beautiful! I'm proud of you..and still envious! I so need to get all the cds from Miss Steph.

@wesome@bby said...

This is incredible! I hope you sold a lot! Did you do that solo!?!?!? Go you!

~Kammie~ said...

OMG--those are awesome!!!! you have a machine that does that--too cool....and yes, I didn't know about that :O(--still a newbie to all of the gadgets!

vickisscraproom said...

Hi there. First time at your blog and excited about it! Can I use any CD's that Pazzle has with my Pazzle Mini??? I've hardly used my Pazzle because I was so intimidated... then they went and stopped making it so that made me really nervous! Why did they stop??? Anyway can I use ANY of the CD's or because the mini is discontinued am I really going to be limited?

Thank you so much for your help!