Friday, September 19, 2008

Gratitude Journals

A while back my friend Edie surprised me by making me a gratitude journal. It was one of the best gifts I've been given, and I write in it as much as possible, because it ends my day with happy thoughts. I remember the good feeling I got as I received my journal, and I wanted to be able to pay it forward and make a journal for a very amazing friend of mine, so here is the gratitude journal I made today for my friend Cherina.




The journal is a composition book
the paper, rub on, buttons and accessories are from an Autumn Leaves (Foofala) Red black and creme page kit.
The "good life" stamp is from Michaels

1 comment:

@wesome@bby said...

OK, I love this, and I agree, it's a great way to end the day and go to bed...but WHY O WHY does it say Monday, Oct. 20, 2008?!?!?! I'm confused!!!!!