Sunday, June 8, 2008

Back from Texas, Y'all!

Ok, so once again i had a total blast, and once again I come home exhausted but excited about my next trip in a WEEK to Virginia for another one! woo hoo! I'm learning more and more things that I can do on the pazzles, like make my own frames, scallop my own 12x12 paper, make cool shapes and distort words, etc! BTW...I am now a proud PAZZLES owner! yay!

I'm not gonna post pics of all the things I bought at the convention, but I'll give you a list of some of my favorites!

Black chipboard scalloped tabbed album
SPARKLE Mod Podge
New american crafts paper
I have the new Teresa Collins travel line...yee haw!
Kaiser craft paper...love it!
the ALL NEW SEI Poppy paper, not even in stores yet...oh baby oh baby
some new Bo Bunny
Basic Grey's new Euphoria paper with matching bazzill (of course)
Paper trunk (a fairly new company that has amaZing paper!)
I got their Jelly bean line, gigi, 1974, and batik

and TWINKLING H2O's!~ Omg if you guys havn't seen this stuff, you GOTTA get ya some y'all! Holy cow, saw a demo, fell in love...bought some..and then some more! I'll post a tutorial on some things i'm gonna alter with it as soon as I get a free minute!

pics will be up tomorrow hopefully of the fun we had with all the peeps we met!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What on earth is a Pazzle??? Oh, do tell, do tell! I must know this new magical tool!