Monday, November 26, 2007

Contest Contest Contest!!!!

I had a totally different contest in mind, but I had requests to do a contest for best handmade Christmas cards made THIS year. I'll be doing the judging this time, since I had hardly any votes last time. Email me pictures of the best card/cards you made this year. I will accept up to 3 different cards per person, and will post all cards on my blog for everyone to see! Winner receives a scrapbooking page kit valued at OVER $20.00! These cards are due in my inbox by December 15th, so get crackin! =)

3 comments:

LaurieStar said...

I like coming to your blog now just to listen to your music! :)

candice said...

great!! the first year i decide that i CANNOT add handmade christmas cards to my list and am going to cheat-out and get them printed and...it's your contest.
:(

Andrea said...

I just came across your blog! cool! I love reading anything scrap!

Cool contest too!

www.blueprintsketches.blogspot.com