Monday, September 10, 2007

The Biggest Loser waiting game

This past saturday, i had the opportunity to audition for the Biggest Loser show in LA. When I got there, I was surprised to see that there were only 75 people in line in front of me! woot!
I got really lucky, and waited by some really funny, sweet people. The lady in front of me was around my mom's age, very funny and very sweet, she was like a mom figure to me and the girl behind me, and we joked that we could go in there as a family team, with us being the sisters (lost at birth) and we found eachother and our birth mother right there in line for the show. Then the guy behind us said that he could be the mormon husband, and we could all be his wives...we were cracking up! I totally felt so good around these people! We waited in line for 4 hours (but it went by sooo quickly, and thank GOD it wasn't a 100 degree day!) WHen we got towards the front of the line, I saw Alison Sweenie (Sammy from days of our lives) she is the new host for the show. I've been watching days since i was a teenager, so I was really excited! I yelled over to her, and she smiled at me, and I asked if I could take a picture with her with my cellphone,,,she was so nice! We got called to tables in groups of 8 after that, and we all had 5 minutes to answer as many questions as possible as a group. I was hoping it WOULDN'T be a group setting, cause I really wanted some one on one time to stand out from the crowd! I answered the questions as best I could, trying to be funny when possible, and serious at the same time. I think I did a good job on my answers, and hope I made a good impression! I have several friends that emailed the show saying that I'd be a good candidate. I've read what some of them wrote, and it made me cry! I have such awesome friends! Now I play the waiting game to see if they call me back for the next round of interviews. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending hopes, prayers, and wishes!! You'd be so great for the show! With your sense of humor and honesty ~ what a true blessing you'd be!!

Good LUck!!

Sean said...

Welcome to the blogging world!