Friday, October 31, 2008

Missing in Action

Why have I not blogged in 11 days? Been a bit busy. First, my father had another stroke so I drove to the middle of nowhere Nevada to see him with the kids. This was his first time meeting Jadyn, and he hasn't seen Jordyn since she was 2, so It was good for them to see their grandpa. Here are some pics from the trip....








Got home on Sunday and then left THURSDAY for another expo...this time in Ontario California..yay! We were very very busy and didn't get much sleep, but it was still fun and we got to see Kloey and Steph again, and I got to work with Edie too! We got the best deals at this expo out of any other expos! Thank you thank you thank you My Minds Eye! You guys are the best!!!! Also got some amazing deals with the Heidi Swapp booth.

I'm leaving again on the 13th of Nov for yet ANOTHER expo in Seattle..maybe I'll remember to take some pics this time!

More in a minute!

No comments: