1. Jordyn is wearing a TOTALLY cute blue and brown shirt with an owl on it to school today...pics later! (you KNOW this'll turn into a scrap page, right?)
2. Jacob taught me something new in math (7th grade algebra) last night and thinks he's the bomb cause he's smarter than his mom!
3. I'm totally back on track with my ww, after not doing so well this summer!
4. My friend Awesome Abby who's lost a TON of weight, and is totally beautiful and wonderful drinks 200 oz of water daily. I saw that as a challenge, considering she's such a tiny thing...so I have been doing the same, and I must say...not only is my skin better, and I have more energy, but the scale is going down! (if you need me...i'll be in the bathroom! haha)
5. I found my high school bestest friend ever through FACEBOOK! I can't tell you how happy I am to finally find her again! I've been looking for Gretchen Schmidt (not to be confused with the famous scrapper Gretchen Schmidt) for almost 12 years now! I'm so excited to be reconnected and learn about her life with her hubby AND her kids! (pic to be uploaded soon!)
have a great day!