Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Teresa Collins Album

So last year, I went to an expo (or maybe it was early this year acctually) and I bought a KIT from a company that sells album kits (very very talented chicks)and I finished the album in less than an hour, but never had a bind it all to complete it, so FINALLY, today I took the kids with me to my LSS and used their bind it all (not gonna say their name on here, cause they were giving me crap about using their machine and not BUYING one from them)..but whatever..it's finally finished!

So here are some pics..and remember, i took these really fast cause my battery was dying..so they're blurry, crooked, bad lighting..etc..but at least you get the picture, right? right...














5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love what you did... love your additions!!!!

teresa collins

Julia BSB said...

Hi Jill! Love You, love Teresa Collins and as so, I loved the result of your album!!! Jill, there is a stamp reward for you on my Blog: www.paperdesignbyjuliabsb.b logspot.com

Julia BSB said...

Hi Jill! I may thank God for your friendship and support every single day of my life! Love U, dear! xox Julia

Sylvia said...

This is so cute. I haven't seen a lot of these, but I'm starting to fall in love with this design. It looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it. Good Job. Maybe I'll get ambitious and attempt this.

Cigar Reviews

性經驗的故事 said...

ut 失落的世界聊天室 -
小瓢蟲論壇 -
洪爺貼圖 -
免費視訊妹妹 -
金瓶梅情色網 -
0509視訊交友 -
s383視訊 -
成人貼圖站 -
日本人妻熟女自拍貼圖 -
漂亮妹妹聊天網 -
台中夜店辣妹影片 -
曼雪兒免費視訊 -
情趣視訊聊天網 -
內衣模特兒寫真 -
ut聊天室環球辣妹聊天室90691 -
色咪咪貼影片 mv -
日本avdvd介紹免費觀賞 -
2008真情寫真 -
裸露美女 -
免費視訊kk 聊天室 -
浪漫情人視訊網 -
168視訊聊天室一對一show -
真愛love聊天室 -
0204live比基尼辣妹 -
台灣檳榔西施 -
0401影音視訊網 -
6元視訊辣妹脫衣秀 -
ez網愛聊天室 -
好玩遊戲區 -
夢幻女優一區 -
台灣美眉脫衣麻將 -
080流星花園聊天室 -
性感辣妹脫衣秀 -
a383成人影音館 -
火辣美媚自拍寫真貼圖 -
情人浪漫聊天室 -
全球華人真人影音網 -
八卦山視訊影音聊天室 -
阿賓情慾小說 yam -
真人野球拳 -